1 in 133

1in133.org - Support Gluten-Free Food Labeling

Monday, March 21, 2011

I'm waiting on a friend of mine to post about dinner on Saturday(I want to link to it). I was really good and really simple (dessert was the hard part). We had roasted veggies and Bacon Explosion. The bacon thing sounded gross but it was really good. I guess I should also say I'm not a huge bacon fan and totally don't understand the American obsession with bacon. I don't get it and I'm not going to try. ON TO DESSERT!
We celebrated my birthday (sorta) and had Icebox Peanut Butter Pie. If you watch Kathy Lee and Hoda it was on last week as the dessert that Hoda picked as her favorite. The original recipe is from Magnolia Bakery and was modified to make gluten free. I don't know how she modified it so I don't want to post the recipe quite yet for that.
I have school stuff the next couple of days, so see ya later.

2 comments:

  1. oops, wasn't aware that you were waiting on it. I'll get it done this afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://knitsewcrochetbake.blogspot.com/2011/03/brens-birthday-dinner.html

    ReplyDelete